|Position Name||:||Predictive Maintenance Engineer|
|Work Location||:||Kalimantan Selatan|
|Minimum Year of Experience||:||3 Year(s)|
|Closing Date||:||06 July 2012|
- as rcm& rbi program control for support availability and reliability of power plant.
- Make report daily/monthly for major failure contribute to rotating/static equipment reliability condition.
- Doing visual inspection/condition monitoring refer to power plant rotating equipment, and measure wall thickness monitoring software and make sure all data kept safely, doing vibration analysis base on field data acquisition for each rotating equipment and communicate failure findings to related department for corrective action needs.
- Collect oil analysis record for major critical equipment.
- Min. D3 mechanical engineering, physics engineering, or industrial engineering.
- Min. 3 years with related experiences.
- Analytical thinking.
- Good in English.
- Problem solver.
- Good work in team.
- Must have high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Will be located in tanjung & kalsel.